February 5, 2007

Vista? In love with a Mac, bite me Bill Gates.

Let's get this thing started shall we?

I'm not going to bore you with the same old "about me" spill. If you wanna know, look to the right.

Right now I'm watching Family Guy, listening to some tunes, and surfing Ebay. I'm looking to get another laptop in the near and soon, but I refuse to buy anything if it is not an Apple. Here's why:

I bought a used Powerbook G4 Titanium, 800 MHz, 512 MB, AirPort, and so on. My father bought a Dell. In no less than a month, the Dell ran like crap. We didn't download all sorts of useless mess, we kept up with virus scans, adware removal, etc. The computer still ran like crap. I've had my Mac for almost a year and it runs the same as the day I got it. AND IT WAS USED! Not even one of the newer model Powerbook G4's either. Installing and removing programs is much easier. I love the doc at the bottom. It starts up in an instant. It didn't take me long at all to get use to it after using a PC for 8 years.
To me, Macs are much more user friendly, they don't take nearly as much work, they aren't as prone to viruses, adware, etc, and they last for a very long time. I will NEVER have another PC. In fact, I will never put the POS microsoft operating system on my computer even though it is possible now. I find that to be ruining a perfectly good computer.
The only problem that I have is that it is hard to find games that run on a mac unless you order them off of the internet. But you know what? I'll take less game time in exchange for a long-lasting, wonderful, powerful machine anyday.

Try a Mac for yourself. You'll fall in love. You know what they say, once you go Mac, you never go back!

1 comment:

indigo7 said...

Hi Krista, I came across your site on Link Referral. Krista if you would like some free community photos to plump up your site visit fotoforfree.com.au and the photos can be used for any reason too except resale. Also if you would love to share some of your photos we would love to have you on board. Gail from down under or Australia.